#5 Things to do before the end of THIS winter break other than hanging out in cafes and restaurants:
1. Hit the road down to CAIRO INTERNATIONAL BOOK FAIR - ends by 4th of February 2020.
Cairo's International Book Fair started on the 22nd of January and end in 2 days from now. So if you are a readaholic we definitely encourage a visit to the fair in New Cairo. Our advice is to make sure you have a pre-defined list of what books you do need, know the location of the publishing house and then go. This will save you the time and hassle of endless searching in the halls. Also, don't forget to wear comfortable clothes and a backpack.
2. TOUR OLD CAIRO: put your backpack on and explore the capital at its best.
Nothing beats the day trips in Cairo. You have Al-Hussien, Al-Moez Street, The Citadel, Pyramids, etc. Couple of hours in those places and you feel like you've already time traveled to those eras. Charge your mobiles and get ready to take the most picturesque photos.
3. Let distance work for your favor and take a DAY TRIP away from the hustle and the bustle of the city. Whether you head to Fayoum, Sokhna, Port Said or Alexandria you'll enjoy the breath of fresh air. GUARANTEED!
The following destinations are 2 hours (max.) away from Cairo. Make us of the distance, the nice weather, and easiness of transportation and hit the road prepared to a different city. Enjoy the sea breeze or the quietness of the desert and come back with your energy batteries filled.
4. Get those muscles to work and join a Friday early morning RUN or CYCLING event. It will boost your energy level for the rest of the day.
We can't say much about that! Get those trainers on already!
5. GET IN TOUCH WITH ART! Look for exhibitions of authentic musical nights. Cairo opera house/Darb 1718/Makan and many more of these places will serve the purpose.
Mix your routine up a little! Enjoy your break and come back fresh to the campus
Can't wait to see you all